Our services extend to advertising the jobs available, co-ordinating the response, conducting preliminary interviews and short-listing of candidates for final interviews by our principals. In addition, all facilities are provided within our premises for written tests and all necessary formalities. We have a separate office within the premises to conduct interviews in a professional way.
- Foreign Principal agrees the terms and conditions with AleafAsia International and sends the Power of Attorney, Job Order and Agreement to AleafAsia
- AleafAsia gets the Job Order Vacancies approved from the Sri Lanka Bureau of Foreign Employment - SLBFE
- As agreed with the Foreign Principal, AleafAsia will carry out the Job Advertising, conduct Preliminary Interview, Short List the Candidates and arrange Final Interview with the Foreign Principal
- AleafAsia will attend to Medical, Insurance, Visa and Ticketing of selected candidates for their smooth departure
If you require our services, kindly fax us the following documents to comply with local regulations and also courier the originals.
- A Power of Attorney confirming that AleafAsia International is authorised by your Company to recruit manpower out of Sri Lanka
- A Job Order on the basis of the format given in the PDF document
These documents should be typed on the official letter head of your company, bearing official seal and signed by an authorized officer.
|File||Power of Attorny|
You'll need Adobe Acrobat Reader to open the document